Fusion's Peak Performance division is administered in collaboration with leaders in the medical community to provide its beneficiaries with the technologies and support needed to achieve their fullest potential.
Fusion thus brings to bear the full spectrum of modern and ancient technologies to empower the Foundation's beneficiaries to achieve peak performance, including:
- sports nutrition and conditioning programs developed by leading specialists to optimize cognitive and physical performance abilities and to significantly extend beneficiaries' careers and lifespans
- sports psychology applications providing the mental edge required for peak performance
- bodywork methodologies such as the Alexander Technique and the Feldenkrais Method
- training in Eastern methodologies such as Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Zen approaches to artistic performance
- Gyrotonics, Gyrokinesis, Pilates and Plyometrics training to enhance coordination, core strength and muscle fiber balance
- audio/video and printed works of the world's leading motivational and self-actualization specialists
- stress management methods including applications for mastering performance anxiety which include biofeedback, meditation and auto-hypnosis equipment and guidance
- Swiss Ball, Medicine Ball and Theraband exercise programs
- weight, circuit and stamina training
- hydroconditioning and aquatic programs.
- provision of nutritional supplements
- medical evaluations and medical intervention where necessary under the care of the world's leading specialists
- corrective and protective accessories and high tech clothing for training and performance
- world best exercise, training and therapeutic equipment
- extensive libraries of printed, electronic and audio-video physical and mental health and wellbeing resources
Harvard University instructor Liz Lurie is shown at work on developing the Bodywork component of Apogee's Fusion Program in collaboration with the Foundation's Boston representatives.
© The Apogee Foundation ®
Click image to enlarge